Monday, August 16, 2010

Eternal Sunshine

It really is amazing to me how quickly my mood can change! One minute, I'm wearing black eye liner and cutting myself (exaggeration), and the next I'm laughing like a damn hyena. So, I've been told over and over not to "look outside yourself to feel better about yourself", but i don't have a choice in the matter right now! This one person in my life has me inviolably smitten! When I'm with her, I cant stop staring at her, and when I'm not, I can't wait to see her. Granted, I've been taken my more than one woman in my lifetime, but no other person has had my brain in such a tailspin. I know I want to see more of this, and I simply cannot wait to see where this chapter of my life reads to. I've, one too many times, settled for a woman because she shows me attention. I realized a while back that, go figure, I'm worth working for. I have to admit that I'm actually piggybacking off her last blog entry(hopefully she doesn't mind), but I'm right there with her when she says that you ought to "...know that you are awesome enough not to have to put up with his(/her) shit!". I am, for once in my life: able to trust, completely enraptured by, and am perpetually impressed by this person. Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment