Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Insomnia

Seriously?! 4:26...eyes wide open. This is getting to be a tad ridiculous. Maybe next time i could have some advance notice I'll be up all friggin' night so i can at least do something productive instead of lying in bed, staring at the ceiling for hours on end. Out of this whole predicament I have, however, discovered I really like The Spill Canvas. And thank Allah for Pandora radio. Soooooo...yeah. I'm at the end of my rope with this lack of sleep deal. Up alllll night, sleep alllll day....not working for me. Don't get me wrong. I love late night antics and all that jazz, but on a Monday night? Really?! I tried holistic sleep supplements, caffeine deprivation, meditation, reading boring literature and bargaining with the universe, but none have worked for me. Ugh. I'm dying here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


One with the darkness, lying alone, dreaming of what might be
Emptiness upon my walls, dreaming, vacant
Vibrations running through my being, beating like a drum
Fighting for my sweet release
The harder I try, the further away I'm driven
Reaching toward the void, seeking dreams, achieving void

Wondering of what she dreams,
Remembering her heartbeat's soft soft song
Longing to see her again soon
The smell of her hair, her soft skin, that radiant smile



No comments:

Post a Comment